Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is rich and delicious over vanilla icecream.
Make and share this Decadent Chocolate Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat condensed milk in a double boiler.
- Mix cocoa powder with a tablespoon of hot water and stir into condensed milk.
- Stir in butter and vanilla extract and heat through over low heat.
I made this as is and only gave it 4 stars because I thought it was good but just slightly too sugary. I then added another tablespoon of cocoa and it was perfect! Thanks for the recipe
This is better than any chocolate sauce I have ever eaten. and it is soooooo easy to make. I will not buy store sauce ever again!!!
My new favorite chocolate sauce! It is delicious and easy to make too. I cut homemade brownies into hearts and teddy bear shapes for my grandchildren, added a scoop of ice cream and drizzled your excellent chocolate sauce on top. Then, to make it extra decadent, I topped each serving with a dollop of whipped cream and a maraschino cherry with the stem on top!