Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe was suggested by a key lime pie recipe that Emeril Lagasse has published. Note: This recipe is really sweet. Serve small slices.
- 2 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 3 bakers unsweetened chocolate squares
- 3 bakers semi-sweet chocolate baking squares
- 1 egg
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- whipped cream, for topping
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Put milk into a sauce pan or dounle boiler. Add chocolate and beaten egg.
- Heat gently until chocolate is melted, stirring constantly.
- Pour into Graham Cracker crust.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Cool and then chill for at least 2 hours.
- Slice and top each slice with whipped cream.