Recipe by Wendy's Kitchen
My friend Sharon's recipe. You just need to look at it to gain 5 kilos...but it is worth it! Time includes 2 hours freezing.
- 250 ml cream
- 4 eggs, separated
- 400 g dark chocolate
- 200 g dark chocolate, with peppermint
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine
- 3 tablespoons peppermint liquor or 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 teaspoon coffee (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt chocolate with cocoa and liquor.
- Add beaten egg yolks.
- In a separate bowl beat cream.
- Add sugar gradually.
- Add chocolate mixture.
- Add stiffly beaten egg whites carefully.
- You can refrigerate or freeze (and serve as you would a semi-freddo).