Prep 30 mins
Cook 3 mins
Buttery, creamy, fudgey, and dreamy.
- 1 (16 ounce) containerhome-style milk chocolate frosting
- 2 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons shortening
- In a large mixing bowl, combine frosting and powdered sugar.
- Stir with wooden spoon until well blended.
- Chop 1/3 cup pecan halves; set aside.
- Cover remaining pecan halves with 1 tablespoon frosting mixture each.
- In a 2-cup glass measuring cup, microwave chocolate chips and shortening at MEDIUM (50% power) for 2 minutes; stir.
- Microwave 1 minute at MEDIUM; stir until smooth.
- Dip one candy ball into chocolate mixture until completely covered.
- Remove with fork to cooling rack.
- Sprinkle top with chopped pecans.
- Repeat until all candy balls are covered.
- Allow to stand until chocolate mixture is set.