Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
This made a very delicious, quick, easy and FUN dessert! The leftovers thicken and stay creamy. What a great pretzel dip the next day! This recipe came from Tyler Florence of Food TV.
- Place all ingredients into fondue pot and stir constantly over low heat til melted and smooth.
- Do not allow to bubble.
- Dipping suggestions are strawberries, marshmallows, pound cake, maraschino cherries, bananas, raisins, etc.
- When this cools, it doesn't harden but thickens and stays creamy.
- So, use your imagination for the leftovers.
- It made a wonderful pretzel and nut dip the next day.
- It would frost brownies when cooled too!