Recipe by Mrs. Gottrocks
I have not made this recipe yet, but it sound too scrumptious not to share, with the holidays right around the corner. Enjoy, and please come back and share your rating with us! Thanks!!
Top Review by Donnasunriselake
Excellent moist cake. I used one shot of espresso in with the water. Made it my 6 qt oval crockpot. On high it was done in 2 hours 40 minutes. I will make this again, everyone enjoyed it. Served w vanilla ice cream & drizzled with chocolate espresso sauce.
- 1 (18 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup water
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 (6 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 8 ounces chocolate chips
- ice cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly grease inside of crock pot.
- combine cake mix, sour cream, water, eggs, and oil in a large bowl until well blended.
- stir in the pudding mix and chocolate chips until well blended.
- Pour mixture into crock pot, cover, and cook on low 6- 8 hours, or high 3- 4 hours Serve hot or warm with the ice cream of your choice.