Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Ooey gooey chocolate ready when you are!
- 18 1⁄4 ounces cake mix, chocolate
- 8 ounces light sour cream
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup water
- 1 egg
- 3 egg whites
- 3⁄4 cup oil
- 30 g instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 1⁄2 liters ice cream, or frozen yogurt for lower-cal
- Coat 5 to 7 quart crock pot with light Pam.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl; mix well.
- Transfer to crock pot and cook on low for 6-8 hrs, or on high for 3 to 4 hours.
- Serve hot with ice cream.
Now this is a wonderful chocolate fix, but then that's just the opinion of a real chocoholic! Great combo of chocolates, & in my NEED for a chocolate fix, I actually served my portion over chocolate ice cream, although my other half had it with frozen vanilla yogurt! Will certainly be making this one again, for sure! [Made & reviewed just because I wanted the FIX!]
I halved the recipe using a Jiffy cake mix, 1 egg, and 1 egg white,and not knowing how to split the pudding I used a 4 serving package and it came out heavenly! Thanks for posting brandi. Made for Fall PAC 2011.