Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Now known as "chocolate sludge" in our family this is perfect for ice cream sundaes. Serve right out of the crock pot it's very easy to make and to clean up!
- 1 (18 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (4 ounce) package chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- Lightly grease inside of slow cooker.
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl; mix well.
- Pour into slow cooker; cover.
- Cook on low for about 6 hours or on high for about 3 hours (make sure the edges don't burn).