Recipe by mandabears
Just as good as from scratch, try them, I bet it will be hard to taste the difference
Top Review by wcems306
I also had this recipe years ago and lost it. I was thrilled to find it here. So quick & easy as well as delicious. I did omit the nuts only because some of my grandchildren don't like nuts. This is a recipe I will definitely use again. Thanks for posting!!!
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) box white cake mix, I use duncan hines
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed I use dark brown
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In a large bowl stir all ingredients together until well blended.
- Drop in rounded teaspoons onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until center of cookie is golden brown.
- Cool on cookie sheet for 1 minute.
- Remove to rack to cool.