Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
Just as good as from scratch, try them, I bet it will be hard to taste the difference
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) box white cake mix, I use duncan hines
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed I use dark brown
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In a large bowl stir all ingredients together until well blended.
- Drop in rounded teaspoons onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until center of cookie is golden brown.
- Cool on cookie sheet for 1 minute.
- Remove to rack to cool.
I also had this recipe years ago and lost it. I was thrilled to find it here. So quick & easy as well as delicious. I did omit the nuts only because some of my grandchildren don't like nuts. This is a recipe I will definitely use again. Thanks for posting!!!
Yes, these cookies are sweeter and crumblier than chocolate chip. But, they're still really good, and SUPER easy.
This is delicious, but tastes nothing like chocolate chip cookies. Tastes like shortbread cookies. I mixed it with pecans - instant pecan sandies. My dad calls these the "evil must-eat" cookies because he can't stop eating them LOL