- 150 g butter, roughtly chopped
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 1⁄4 cups plain flour
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup caster sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup almonds, ground or chopped
- 3⁄4 cup chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Place lined metal tray into 190c oven for 10 min.
- Melt butter in microwave. Allow to cooland add egg - lightly whisk.
- Combine dry ingredients,and mix well.
- Stir in butter mixture and mix to form dough.
- Remove tray from oven, and quickly place tablespoon size blobs of dough on sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minor until golden.
- Cool 5-10 minon tray before putting on cooling rack.