Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Chocolate cake, marshmallow topping, chocolate marshmallow glaze. This one always gets oohs and aahs.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 (1 ounce) unsweetened chocolate squares
- 1 cup flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 (10 ounce) package mini marshmallows, divided
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate chips
- Melt butter and chocolate,set aside to cool.
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In lg mixing bowl, beat eggs, sugar, oil, and vanilla.
- Add the chocolate mix.
- Add dry ingredients; mix well.
- Pour in greased 13x9 pan, bake at 350* for 25 minutes.
- Set aside 1/2 cup marshmallows.
- Sprinkle the rest on cake.
- Put back in oven for 2-3 minutes.
- In saucepan mix sugar, milk, and butter.
- Bring to a boil; boil for 90 seconds.
- Stir in chips and reserved marshmallows.
- Drizzle over cake.