- 226.79 g cream cheese, softened (can use light)
- 236.59 ml powdered sugar
- 4.92 ml fresh lemon juice (or rind)
- 236.59 ml heavy cream
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 29.58 ml butter
- 2 apples, peeled and diced (tart)
- 78.07 ml maple syrup
- 14.79 ml brown sugar
- 4.92 ml cornstarch
- 1.23 ml cinnamon
- 59.14 ml pecans, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, whip cream cheese for about 30 seconds.
- Add powdered sugar and lemon juice. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, whip cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold gently into cream cheese mixture.
- Pour into graham cracker crust.
- Chill for 2 to 3 hours.
- For Maple Apple Topping in a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add apples for 5 minutes until tender.
- In a small bowl, combine maple syrup, sugar, cornstarch, and cinnamon. Add to apples in skillet.
- Cook for an addition 4 minutes or until the sauce is thickened. Remove from heat and let cool about 10 minutes.
- Cut cheesecake into individual slices and spoon sauce over each piece.
- Sprinkle with toasted pecans.