1/1 Photo of Decadent Cheesecake With Maple Applesauce
2 hrs 30 mins
2 hrs 10 mins
Creamy, delicious cheesecake with the flavors of fall!!!! Created for RSC.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened (can use light)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice (or rind)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 apples, peeled and diced (tart)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup pecans, toasted
- 1In a large bowl, whip cream cheese for about 30 seconds.
- 2Add powdered sugar and lemon juice. Mix well.
- 3In a separate bowl, whip cream until stiff peaks form.
- 4Fold gently into cream cheese mixture.
- 5Pour into graham cracker crust.
- 6Chill for 2 to 3 hours.
- 7For Maple Apple Topping in a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- 8Add apples for 5 minutes until tender.
- 9In a small bowl, combine maple syrup, sugar, cornstarch, and cinnamon. Add to apples in skillet.
- 10Cook for an addition 4 minutes or until the sauce is thickened. Remove from heat and let cool about 10 minutes.
- 11Cut cheesecake into individual slices and spoon sauce over each piece.
- 12Sprinkle with toasted pecans.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Decadent Cheesecake With Maple Applesauce
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 690.1
- Calories from Fat 405
- Total Fat 45.0 g
- Saturated Fat 22.2 g
- Cholesterol 106.1 mg
- Sodium 385.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 52.8 g
- Protein 5.9 g