Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a excellent treat to serve at parties or get togethers, or for you and family. They are quite simple and delicious. You can always use nonfat condensed milk and cream cheese to cut the fat of course 8)
- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed chocolate wafer crumbs or 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 3 (8 ounce) packagessoftened cream cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease, lightly, 24 cupcake paper cups.
- In bowl, combine the crushed crumb, butter, and sugar.
- In large bowl beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Pour in condensed milk and vanilla extract.
- Beat in the eggs, blending batter well.
- Drop approximately 3 tablespoons of mixture into muffin cups.
- Bake 20 minutes or until they spring back with a slight touch.
- Let cool well before serving.
- *To garnish: You can be very creative, adding sliced strawberries/fudge sauce, chocolate chips, etc.