Recipe by Dragonfly AZ
From Taste of Home. They claim this is the richest brownie you'll ever taste. I'm not sure it is the richest, but it is way too good! Garnish slices with Andes Mint candies, caramel ice cream topping, whipped cream, or whatever your heart desires! Prep time does not include cooling time.
- 2⁄3 cup butter, softened
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup light corn syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 cups chopped walnuts
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 8 semi-sweet chocolate baking squares, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Add corn syrup; mix well.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Combine dry ingredients. Stir dry ingredients and milk into batter, alternating.
- Stir in nuts.
- Spread into greased 10 inch springform pan.
- Bake at 325 for 55-60 minutes, or until tests done.
- Cool completely.
- For ganache, bring cream to a boil. Stir in chocolate until smooth. Cool until of desired consistency.
- Remove sides from brownie pan. Place a wire rack over waxed paper; place brownie on rack. Pour ganache over the brownie, let it drip down the sides.
- Let stand until set, then cut into wedges.