1 hr 20 mins
Epi Curious's Note:
This was given to me by a friend many years ago; she clipped it from a magazine but I have no idea which one. This is really rich and decadent...brownie layers with a pudding & strawberry filling, topped with fresh strawberries. Yum...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 21 1/2 ounces brownie mix (or another size...choose your favorite brand)
- 1 egg (per brownie mix directions)
- 1/4 cup water (per brownie mix directions)
- 1/3 cup oil (per brownie mix directions)
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk (Eagle Brand)
- 1 (3 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix (4 serving size)
- 4 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 quart strawberry, hulled & sliced
- 1Grease two 9 inch round cake pans. Line with waxed paper, extending up sides & grease the wax paper.
- 2Prepare brownie mix according to package directions and pour into pans. bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 20 minutes. Cool.
- 3Mix Eagle Brand milk and 1/2 cup cold water in a large bowl and beat in the dry pudding mix. Chill about 15 minutes. Then fold in the Cool Whip.
- 4Take one cake layer, put a layer of the pudding mixture and a layer of strawberries on top, then repeat with the top layer. Serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Decadent Brownie Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 708.6
- Calories from Fat 269
- Total Fat 29.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 43.3 mg
- Sodium 473.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 107.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 43.7 g
- Protein 8.6 g