- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half
- 4 -5 bananas, sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 1 1⁄2 cups whipped heavy cream
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- Sift flour and powdered sugar into a mixing bowl.
- Add eggs, milk, butter, vanilla, and salt; beat until smooth.
- Heat a lightly greased 6-inch skillet.
- Add about 3 tablespoons batter.
- Tilt skillet so that batter spreads to almost cover the bottom of skillet.
- Cook until lightly browned; turn and brown the other side.
- Repeat process with remaining batter, grease skillet as needed.
- To make sauce:.
- Melt butter in a large skillet.
- Stir in brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg. Stir in cream and cook until slightly thickened.
- Add bananas; cook for 2 to 3 minutes, spooning sauce over them.
- Remove from heat.
- Spoon banana slices on crepe, roll up and place on serving platter.
- Spoon sauce over crepes.
- Top with whipped cream and garnish with a pinch of cinnamon.