1/2 Photos of Decadent Banana Crepes
Just read the list of ingredients and you will want to try this delicious recipe. It is awesome!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3-1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 4 -5 bananas, sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 1Sift flour and powdered sugar into a mixing bowl.
- 2Add eggs, milk, butter, vanilla, and salt; beat until smooth.
- 3Heat a lightly greased 6-inch skillet.
- 4Add about 3 tablespoons batter.
- 5Tilt skillet so that batter spreads to almost cover the bottom of skillet.
- 6Cook until lightly browned; turn and brown the other side.
- 7Repeat process with remaining batter, grease skillet as needed.
- 8To make sauce:.
- 9Melt butter in a large skillet.
- 10Stir in brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg. Stir in cream and cook until slightly thickened.
- 11Add bananas; cook for 2 to 3 minutes, spooning sauce over them.
- 12Remove from heat.
- 13Spoon banana slices on crepe, roll up and place on serving platter.
- 14Spoon sauce over crepes.
- 15Top with whipped cream and garnish with a pinch of cinnamon.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Decadent Banana Crepes
Serving Size: 1 (281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 660.9
- Calories from Fat 395
- Total Fat 43.9 g
- Saturated Fat 26.8 g
- Cholesterol 207.5 mg
- Sodium 293.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 32.5 g
- Protein 8.4 g