Ragdoll Frankie's Note:
This recipe came from a co-worker of my best friend. It's absolutely delicious and somewhat rich. Please don't be put off by the ingredients. I promise you they are great if you like scallops and rich seafood. Perfect when having guests.They will never guess how simple they are to make. I have had lots of compliments on these and have given out the recipe to many. They in turn have shared. Trust me these are wonderful! I haven't tried it yet, but you could probably add other fish as well. I would like to try haddock (I'm a Maine-iac) and lobster.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse scallops in cold water and drain well.
- 2Toss flour in a quart plastic bag or put in bowl.
- 3Dredge scallops in flour. and shake off excess.
- 4In casserole dish, place scallops in single layer.
- 5Pour chicken broth around scallops until ALMOST covered.
- 6Pour melted butter over all.
- 7Add pinch of Thyme.
- 8Top with enough crushed Ritz crackers to thinly cover.
- 9Bake 350 degrees approximately 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Decadent Baked Scallops
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 363.3
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 57.8 mg
- Sodium 723.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 19.5 g