1/3 Photos of Decadent and Delicious French Grand Marnier Soufflé
French Tart's Note:
My favourite dessert souffle, this always brings out the oooohs and aaaahs from my guests when I serve it! Please feel free to use an orange liqueur substitute if you cannot find or afford the real thing.....it will not be quite the same - but you will still get the oooohs and aaaahs!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat six 10-ounce ramekins with butter and dust with caster sugar. Turn them over to remove excess sugar.
- 2Heat the milk to boil. Set aside.
- 3Whisk the egg yolks and the caster sugar together until fluffy.
- 4Fold in the flour and then the melted butter.
- 5Gradually add hot milk to the mixture.
- 6Add the Grand Marnier.
- 7Whip the egg whites and 1 oz sugar until soft peaks form.
- 8Slowly fold the egg whites into the hot mixture.
- 9Fill prepared ramekins and bake in oven at 175C/350F for 25 minutes.
- 10Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Decadent and Delicious French Grand Marnier Soufflé
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 305.6
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 223.7 mg
- Sodium 114.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 19.2 g
- Protein 10.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: