1/1 Photo of Decadent 5 Minute Strawberry Cheesecake for 2- Reg or Sugar-Free
Realtor by day, Chef by night's Note:
This is amazingly good! It's perfect for a special occasion (like Valentine's Day) or when you just have to have something sweet and yummy in a hurry. There's no baking or complicated stuff so you can literally put this on the table within a few minutes. I top mine with strawberry topping but you can use any flavor you like. It can be made with sugar, splenda or even stevia. You can used regular or reduced fat cream cheese. I use reduced and splenda. It will actually serve up to 4 adults if you really want to share it.
My Private Note
small c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1You want to use a 1 quart casserole dish. For special occasions I use a heart shaped one. Whatever dish you choose should be about 5 or six inches across and have short sides.
- 2Using your hands, crumble up the cookies into the dish. Crumble them pretty finely and spread them out evenly.
- 3In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, half and half, vanilla and your sweetener of choice (use the smaller amount of sweetener, taste and add more if you want it sweeter). Using a fork, mix everything up until smooth and well combined. Spread this carefully over top of the cookie crumbs.
- 4Spread strawberry filling over the top and serve or you can chill to serve later. Try not to eat it before dessert.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Decadent 5 Minute Strawberry Cheesecake for 2- Reg or Sugar-Free
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.0
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 37.3 mg
- Sodium 220.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 7.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
strawberry pie filling