This is quite rich but very yummy.It is one of my favourite veal dishes and is great with baby new potatoes and green beans.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dredge the veal in the seasoned flour.
- 2In a skillet heat butter over med/high heat and saute the veal until lightly golden on both sides, remove from skillet and keep warm.
- 3Add mushrooms to the skillet and saute until tender, then add the port and reduce until thick and syrupy.
- 4Add the heavy cream and chicken stock and reduce furthur until sauce lightly coats the back of a spoon.
- 5Place veal on serving plates and spoon sauce over the top.
Browse Our Top Veal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Veal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Debs Veal and Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 480.1
- Calories from Fat 311
- Total Fat 34.6 g
- Saturated Fat 21.5 g
- Cholesterol 102.2 mg
- Sodium 201.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: