Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 mins
My aunt Debbie's Thai fish cakes are very very good indeed, serve with chilli sauce
Make and share this Deb's Thai Fish Cakes recipe from Food.com.
- 600 g cod or 600 g red snapper
- 59.16 ml coconut cream
- 14.79 ml chili pepper, finely chopped
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 red capsicum, chopped
- 29.58 ml fish sauce
- 14.79 ml minced fresh ginger
- 29.58 ml coriander, chopped
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 14.79 ml cornflour
- Combine diced fish, coconut cream, chilli and capsicum.
- Puree till smooth.
- Combine with remaining ingredients.
- Leave for 3 hours.
- Shape into small patties.
- Shallow fry in vegetable oil for about 2 minutes either side.