1/1 Photo of Deb's Potato Pancakes
The Kanajyn's Note:
I never tire of these. They're good hot or cold so we usually make an extra large batch that we can snack on cold while watching TV. I prefer them crunchy so we make sure they're nice and brown.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour mixture with eggs and onion and set aside.
- 2Drain liquid from grated potatoes.
- 3Add potatoes to egg mixture and beat thoroughly.
- 4Spoon 2 teaspoons of batter for each pancake into hot frying pan.
- 5Cover over medium heat until brown.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deb's Potato Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 296.6
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 93.0 mg
- Sodium 949.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 10.0 g