1 hr 30 mins
newfie wanna be's Note:
This is some adjustments I made to another recipe to suit my family's tastes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1With a sharp knife cut the tenderloin lengthwise and stop about 1/2 inch before cutting all the way through.
- 2Turn the knife to the side and cut each side to within 1/2 inch.
- 3Place the tenderloin between two pieces of wax paper and flatten with a meat pounder until about 1/4 inch thick.
- 4Flatten the chicken breast until is is very thin.
- 5Lay the tenderloin out flat, brush with Dijon mustard, then sprinkle with seasoned salt.
- 6Place chicken breast on the tenderloin and sprinkle with chicken seasoning.
- 7Lay the asiago cheese on the chicken breast.
- 8Pour stuffing into bowl, add broth stir till damp.
- 9Divide evenly and put onto centre of meat.
- 10Roll up and tie together tightly.
- 11Bake at 350 for about one hour.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deb's Pork and Chicken Cordon Bleu
Serving Size: 1 (264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 313.6
- Calories from Fat 242
- Total Fat 26.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 78.3 mg
- Sodium 506.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 15.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: