Recipe by newfie wanna be
This is some adjustments I made to another recipe to suit my family's tastes.
- 2 pork tenderloin
- 4 chicken thighs
- 4 slices asiago cheese
- seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon thyme and rosemary
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 stove top stuffing mix for pork
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 10 slices bacon
Directions See How It's Made
- With a sharp knife cut the tenderloin lengthwise and stop about 1/2 inch before cutting all the way through.
- Turn the knife to the side and cut each side to within 1/2 inch.
- Place the tenderloin between two pieces of wax paper and flatten with a meat pounder until about 1/4 inch thick.
- Flatten the chicken breast until is is very thin.
- Lay the tenderloin out flat, brush with Dijon mustard, then sprinkle with seasoned salt.
- Place chicken breast on the tenderloin and sprinkle with chicken seasoning.
- Lay the asiago cheese on the chicken breast.
- Pour stuffing into bowl, add broth stir till damp.
- Divide evenly and put onto centre of meat.
- Roll up and tie together tightly.
- Bake at 350 for about one hour.