Recipe by ChefDebs
This is something I came up with and it was pronounced " fabulous" by my better half.
- 5 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 large chicken breast (cut into 1 inch cubes)
- 0.5 (6 1/2 ounce) jar sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil (chopped)
- 2 large fresh tomatoes (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1 cup fresh basil (roughly chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet over med heat Saute the chicken in some of the oil from the sundried tomatoes, remove with slotted spoon and reserve.Add to the skillet the garlic and saute for 1 min then add the sundried tomatoes and the fresh tomatoes, saute for 3 mins and add the wine. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the reserved chicken and red pepper and simmer for a further 5 mins.On low heat stir in the butter and basil.
- Serve over your favourite pasta and top with fresh parmesan cheese.