Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
My kids love these and there's never any leftovers. Pleasantly sweet.
- 118.29 ml flour
- 2 eggs
- 12 chicken wings, seperated at joints
- 44.37 ml soya sauce
- 44.37 ml water
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml vinegar
- 2.46 ml salt
- 4.92 ml cornstarch
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- Dip wings in beaten eggs and flour and brown in frying pan.
- Place in shallow baking pan and spoon sauce over top.
- Bake in oven at 350F for 30 minutes.
- Turn over and baste every 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven when sauce thickens and chicken is browned.
FANTASTIC!!! Only thing i would do different is lessen the sugar on this one, but WOW! this is, as i said - a FANTASTIC WINGS RECIPE!!! THANK YOU "DEB" !!! :) FORGOT TO INCLUDE THE FIVE STARS!!!!!
Imade these for the "Pick Your Chef" event earlier this month. These were good. They were easy to make. I will be making these again.
This recipe hit my craving for garlicy sweet wings. I used fresh chopped garlic as I had no garlic powder (and it was too cold here to venture out!) Just wonderful.