The Kanajyn's Note:
My kids love these and there's never any leftovers. Pleasantly sweet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dip wings in beaten eggs and flour and brown in frying pan.
- 2Place in shallow baking pan and spoon sauce over top.
- 3Bake in oven at 350F for 30 minutes.
- 4Turn over and baste every 10 minutes.
- 5Remove from oven when sauce thickens and chicken is browned.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deb's Japanese Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (1174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.0
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 36.4 mg
- Sodium 198.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 5.5 g