Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
This is the moistest banana bread I've ever eaten. Always make sure the bananas are very ripe for the best taste.
- 1 cup oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 6 -8 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1⁄2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the oil and sugar.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into 2 greased 9x5 loaf pans and bake 55-60 minute in a 375 oven.
- Cool on racks.
- This recipe is also great for mini muffins and regular size muffins.