Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Debra Lynn Dadd. She says, "I always whip this up fresh and eat it right away, though you could make it up in advance and refrigerate it. It also tastes great frozen--a kind of fluffy ice cream." We used a bit more than 1/2 tsp of our stevia blend (w/maltodexterin) and used as a dip for apples. Yum!
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white stevia powder
- 1 teaspoon dark unsweetened cocoa
- Whip cream, vanilla, and stevia in a bowl until stiff peaks form.
- Stir in the chocolate with a spoon.
- Note: She says you will have to use more chocolate if you use Hershey's baking chocolate. I used Penzey's and 1 tsp was perfect.