Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe on the net. A few things changed.Thank You Debby. I also use this as a marinade for Chicken.
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1⁄4 cup white vinegar
- 2⁄3 cup vegetable oil or 2⁄3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- IMPORTANT: YOU WILL HAVE LEFTOVER DRY MIX !
- Take 2 tablespoons of Dry Mix. Add it to the wet mix. Shake well.
- Use on Salad or as a marinade.
- Keep Leftover Dry Mix in a air tight container until ready to use.