1 hr 20 mins
As my husband and I are fussy eaters, I had to combine a couple of stuffing recipes and use my imagination to come up with this one. After one bite, my husband said "I hope you remember how you made this!" So, I guess it's a keeper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large bowl, combine bread, pepper and sage.
- 2Set aside.
- 3Fry celery and onion in margarine until transparent, about 10 minutes.
- 4Pour over bread.
- 5Mix well.
- 6Slowly stir Oxo into boiling water.
- 7Add prepared bouillon gradually to bread until moist through.
- 8Put stuffing in greased 13 X 9 glass pan.
- 9Bake at 350° F for about one hour.
- 10Stir often to pull the crusty stuffing off the bottom and create more crustiness.
- 11If you prefer soft stuffing, don't stir at all.
Browse Our Top Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Debb's Turkey Stuffing
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 247.9
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 498.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 4.3 g