I don't know Debbie and I don't remember where I got the recipe, but Debbie does make yummy pasta. Full of vibrant vegetables and great taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 ounces bow tie pasta, cooked al dente
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced, I chop
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon red crushed red pepper flakes
- 29 ounces diced tomatoes, drained
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, minced
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese or 1/2 cup romano cheese, grated
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup drained pasta water
- 1In a large skillet heat the olive oil.
- 2Add the artichoke hearts. garlic, onion and red pepper flakes.
- 3Cook until onion and garlic are soft.
- 4Add tomatoes and spinach.
- 5Stir and cook for 2 minutes.
- 6Add pasta cooking water and cook until the sauce is thick and ingredients are well mixed.
- 7Add pasta and mix, then add the cheese and salt and pepper as topping.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Debbie's Yummy Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (363 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 673.7
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 106.7 mg
- Sodium 339.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 107.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.2 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 28.6 g