Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A lovely summer salad that mixes the Sweetness of Pecans and Tartness of Apples served with a delicious Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing.
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons deli mustard
- 3 cups mixed baby lettuces and spring greens
- 1⁄2 cup chopped gorgonzola
- 2 cups chopped green apples
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup candied pecans
- In a small bowl, combine DRESSING ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and refridgerate for minimum of 30 minutes.
- In a salad bowl combine Lettuce, Cheese, Apples, Cranberries and Pecans.
- Top with Dressing and toss.
- OPTIONAL - Add Sliced Grilled Chicken to make this a full meal.