A lovely summer salad that mixes the Sweetness of Pecans and Tartness of Apples served with a delicious Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, combine DRESSING ingredients and mix well.
- 2Cover and refridgerate for minimum of 30 minutes.
- 3In a salad bowl combine Lettuce, Cheese, Apples, Cranberries and Pecans.
- 4Top with Dressing and toss.
- 5OPTIONAL - Add Sliced Grilled Chicken to make this a full meal.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Debbie's Spring Apple Salad
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.1
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 12.6 mg
- Sodium 271.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: