Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Very simple, very quick, and very tasty. Non-dairy creamer, soy milk, rice milk etc. may be substituted for the milk. Approximately 1 TBs. of garlic salt may be substituted for the onion soup mix.
- 1 pie crust
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli (defrosted) or 1 (10 ounce) package spinach (defrosted)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 3 -4 tablespoons onion soup mix (which equals approximately 3/4 of a packet)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake pie crust 5-10 minutes [optional].
- Saute the onions and vegetables.
- Mix everything together and pour into pie crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 40 minutes or until done.