Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
A must have for a game day feast.
- 6 small baking potatoes
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- green onion, sliced
- Wash potatoes and microwave until done about 10 minutes.
- Cut in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out inside, leaving small amount of white.
- Brush with butter. Sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper and paprika.
- Bake on cookie sheet in 475 degree oven 8 minutes or until brown turn over and cook another 8 minutes.
- Top with cheese and crumbled bacon.
- Bake another 5 minutes.
- Serve with sour cream and green onions.
These were wonderful! I left out the green onion and baked them in the oven instead of microwaving them. They are also good with ranch dressing instead of the sour cream if you prefer. Made for Bargain Basement cooking tag game.