Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A must have for a game day feast.
Make and share this Debbie's Potato Skins recipe from Food.com.
- Wash potatoes and microwave until done about 10 minutes.
- Cut in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out inside, leaving small amount of white.
- Brush with butter. Sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper and paprika.
- Bake on cookie sheet in 475 degree oven 8 minutes or until brown turn over and cook another 8 minutes.
- Top with cheese and crumbled bacon.
- Bake another 5 minutes.
- Serve with sour cream and green onions.