1/2 Photos of Debbie's Peach Pasta Salad
This is a fantastic salad recipe that I got off a family member. It is always a hit when she makes it and takes it to barbeques and I have made it three or four times and it is just as successful. The dressing is best made the day before if you can as it lets the flavours blend into one another and the taste improves. It stores in the fridge for ages.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 125 g spiral pasta
- 410 g peach slices, drained and chopped into smaller pieces
- 78.07 ml chopped parsley
- 78.07 ml chopped celery
- 3 spring onions, chopped fine
- 4 slice bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1Combine all the dressing ingredients in a jar and shake well. Store in the fridge until needed.
- 2To make the salad, mix all the ingredients together in a bowl and pour over the dressing.
- 3Stir to combine.
Browse Our Top Pitted Fruits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pitted Fruits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Debbie's Peach Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 319.4
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 3.6 mg
- Sodium 251.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 12.1 g
- Protein 4.2 g