Recipe by Mainely Debbie
I wanted to make a pasta salad so I used a little bit of this from different recipes as well as a little bit of that to come up with a recipe that had the ingredients that my family love's - thus this recipe was created and has now become a keeper. My family inhaled this and it is almost gone over night. I just guessed on the serving amount, it makes a lot. Prep time is approximate and does not include refrigeration over night. If I had a green pepper I would have added that as well.
- 1 lb pasta, your choice
- 1 1⁄2 cups Italian dressing
- 2 cups caesar salad dressing
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 6 Italian sausages, cooked Your Choice of Flavor
- 1 slice ham, cut 1 inch thick from deli-any ham you like
- 2 large celery ribs, diced small
- 10 cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1⁄2 purple onion, diced small
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the pasta ala dente, rinse with water, drain real well and let cool.
- Mix the dressings, mayonaise, parmesean cheese, garlic powder, garlic salt and onion powder in a bowl until combined well.
- Quarter the pepperoni slices.
- Slice the sausages in half lengthwise and then each half into about 1/4 inch slices.
- Slice the ham in about 1 inch strips and then each strip into about 1/2 inch slices.
- Mix all but the dressing mixture with the pasta until well combined.
- Add the dressing mixture to pasta and mix until well combined.
- Salt and Pepper To Taste.
- Let flavors meld together overnight if possible and serve the next day.