Mainely Debbie's Note:
I wanted to make a pasta salad so I used a little bit of this from different recipes as well as a little bit of that to come up with a recipe that had the ingredients that my family love's - thus this recipe was created and has now become a keeper. My family inhaled this and it is almost gone over night. I just guessed on the serving amount, it makes a lot. Prep time is approximate and does not include refrigeration over night. If I had a green pepper I would have added that as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb pasta, your choice
- 1 1/2 cups Italian dressing
- 2 cups caesar salad dressing
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 6 Italian sausages, cooked Your Choice of Flavor
- 1 slice ham, cut 1 inch thick from deli-any ham you like
- 2 large celery ribs, diced small
- 10 cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/2 purple onion, diced small
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1Cook the pasta ala dente, rinse with water, drain real well and let cool.
- 2Mix the dressings, mayonaise, parmesean cheese, garlic powder, garlic salt and onion powder in a bowl until combined well.
- 3Quarter the pepperoni slices.
- 4Slice the sausages in half lengthwise and then each half into about 1/4 inch slices.
- 5Slice the ham in about 1 inch strips and then each strip into about 1/2 inch slices.
- 6Mix all but the dressing mixture with the pasta until well combined.
- 7Add the dressing mixture to pasta and mix until well combined.
- 8Salt and Pepper To Taste.
- 9Let flavors meld together overnight if possible and serve the next day.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Debbie's Pasta Salad - Little Bit of This, Little Bit of That
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 761.6
- Calories from Fat 524
- Total Fat 58.3 g
- Saturated Fat 16.2 g
- Cholesterol 70.9 mg
- Sodium 1798.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 22.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: