Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I like this recipe because it makes good left overs, came from my aunts church cookbook, and its everything you already have in the pantry.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 2 green peppers, chopped
- 4 cups shredded cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) container cottage cheese
- 2 (10 ounce) jars spaghetti sauce
- 2 (15 ounce) cans refried beans
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 1 (10 count) package flour tortillas
- 2 (4 ounce) cans mushrooms
- 2 (8 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes
- Cook hamburger, onion and green peppers together until done. Drain, Add taco seasoning, mushrooms and tomatoes. Mix this with refried beans and cottage cheese. Grease 11x15-inch pan. Put in a layer of tortilla shells. Layer hamburger mixture, shredded cheese and just keep puttin in layers. Cook at 350 degrees, 30-35 minutes. Let set 10 minutes before cutting.