Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I have been making this for years, for every gameday feast.
Make and share this Debbies Beef Nacho Cheese Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon sugar (optional)
- 2 (15 ounce) jars nacho cheese dip (Tostados)
- 1 (15 ounce) jar chunky salsa (tostados)
- 1 cup beer (not light)
- 2 cups Mexican blend cheese
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- Brown beef and drain.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer on low until hot.
- or keep warm on low in crock pot.
- Serve with corn chips.
- Note: This will get thin if cooked too long. Just let it cool off.
- and it will thicken back up.