Recipe by buttercup0009
This is another one of my mother-in-laws recipes that she uses for Thanksgiving and Easter. It is really good! I think you should give a try and see for yourself.
Top Review by FoodieDiva007
Made this for Memorial Day get together. It was easy but not as creamy as I'd hoped for. It was full of flavor though, but seemed to dry out in the crockpot. Everyone ultimately seemed to enjoy this and I only brought a tad bit home. I will probably make this again.
- 1 lb macaroni noodles
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 8 -12 ounces sharp cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles, drain.
- Add butter, salt, cheese soup, evaporated milk, and eggs.
- Mix well.
- Grate cheese.
- Save 3/4 cup and add the rest to the macaroni mixture.
- Mix well and pour into the crock pot.
- Put 3/4 cheese on top.
- Cover and cook on low for 2-2 1/2 hours.