Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is another one of my mother-in-laws recipes that she uses for Thanksgiving and Easter. It is really good! I think you should give a try and see for yourself.
- 1 lb macaroni noodles
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 8 -12 ounces sharp cheddar cheese
- Cook noodles, drain.
- Add butter, salt, cheese soup, evaporated milk, and eggs.
- Mix well.
- Grate cheese.
- Save 3/4 cup and add the rest to the macaroni mixture.
- Mix well and pour into the crock pot.
- Put 3/4 cheese on top.
- Cover and cook on low for 2-2 1/2 hours.
Made this for Memorial Day get together. It was easy but not as creamy as I'd hoped for. It was full of flavor though, but seemed to dry out in the crockpot. Everyone ultimately seemed to enjoy this and I only brought a tad bit home. I will probably make this again.
Delicious and easy! Good for get-togethers.
This had an okay flavor but I thought that it would have been a lot more creamy from the other reviews. My DS didn't care for it...and that is who I am making it for. I don't need the pasta or the fat! :-)