Recipe by Little Italy
I made this when the Realtor came over. After she had a piece, the rest of the paper work with my parents went easy. LOL. This bread is a real hit at home...I make it all the time and it never gets boring.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon (optional)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 medium eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups zucchini (grated or shredded)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease and flour two (8 1/2x4 1/2-inch) loaf pans.
- In large bowl, mix the flour, cocoa, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the sugar and eggs until well blended. Add oil and vanilla and mix well. Stir in the grated zucchini.
- Combine with the flour mixture, and stir until moistened. (Add chocolate chips, walnuts, pecans anything you want to be creative!).
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until a wooden skewer comes out clean. Cool in pans 10 minutes, then remove and cool completely on wire racks.