1/2 Photos of Death by Triple-Chocolate Cookies
There is NO escaping the chocolate goodness in these suckers, and it's a good thing the recipe I adapted from Sally's Baking Addiction only makes two because they're the size of your face!
My Private Note
huge co ...
Units: US | Metric
- 59.14 ml unsalted butter, room temperature
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 59.14 ml brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 14.79 ml vanilla extract
- 118.29 ml flour
- 59.14 ml unsweetened cocoa powder
- 14.79 ml sweetened hot cocoa mix
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 78.07 ml miniature dark chocolate chips
- multicoloured candy sprinkles (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- 2Beat the butter and sugars together, followed by the egg and vanilla.
- 3In a separate small bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, hot cocoa mix, baking soda, and salt.
- 4Pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix to combine.
- 5Fold in the chocolate chips.
- 6Divide dough in two and place on the baking sheet in tall mounds.
- 7Add sprinkles on top if desired.
- 8Bake for 15-16 minutes.
- 9Cool completely on baking sheet.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Death by Triple-Chocolate Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 395.7
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 77.0 mg
- Sodium 667.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 38.8 g
- Protein 5.4 g