1/1 Photo of Death by Peanut Butter Cake
My family loves peanut butter. I was messing around in the kitchen and came up with this cake for my daughter Kristin
My Private Note
9 inch ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease & flour two 9-inch round cake pans.
- 21. Cream together peanut butter and butter until fluffy. Add 1 egg at a time beating after each egg. Add ½ of the cake mix and ½ of the water mix well then add other ½ of cake mix and other ½ of water mix until just combined. ( don’t over beat).
- 32. Bake for about 25 to 30 minutes or until cake springs back when touched. Cool cakes on wire rack. Frost (recipe below) when cool.
- 4Death By Peanut Butter Frosting:.
- 5½ cup real butter (softened).
- 61 tab. Crisco shorting.
- 74 oz cream cheese (softened).
- 8¾ cup creamy peanut butter (Jif).
- 92 tea. Real vanilla extract.
- 102 cups confectioners’ sugar (I sift for smother results).
- 11In a large deep bowl, beat butter Crisco and cream cheese until light & fluffy add peanut butter and vanilla beat on high speed until fluffy. On low speed, beat in ½ of confectioner’s sugar until mixed then beat in other ½ Frost cake
- 12I top with a chopped Reases Peanut Butter Sticks & Planters Peanuts.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Death by Peanut Butter Cake
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 684.5
- Calories from Fat 355
- Total Fat 39.4 g
- Saturated Fat 14.4 g
- Cholesterol 183.4 mg
- Sodium 821.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 39.6 g
- Protein 13.5 g