This is great. The zestier and greasier the better, because potatoes soak up spice and fat like a sponge.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the bacon fat and butter in a pan until sizzling slightly.
- 2Add potato and spices.
- 3Cook and stir on high heat for 10 minutes.
- 4Add a small amount of water and cover 10- 15 minutes, or until potatoes are almost tender.
- 5Add other vegetables (pepper first) and cook until tender.
- 6Top with shredded cheese and cover until melted.
- 7Cooked crumbled bacon would also be good.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Death By Home Fries
Serving Size: 1 (301 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 238.7
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 56.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: