Recipe by JMS0173
This is great. The zestier and greasier the better, because potatoes soak up spice and fat like a sponge.
- 2 tablespoons bacon fat
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 russet potatoes, peeled or unpeeled,cut into chunks or slices
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- hot sauce
- 1 small tomatoes, chopped
- shredded cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the bacon fat and butter in a pan until sizzling slightly.
- Add potato and spices.
- Cook and stir on high heat for 10 minutes.
- Add a small amount of water and cover 10- 15 minutes, or until potatoes are almost tender.
- Add other vegetables (pepper first) and cook until tender.
- Top with shredded cheese and cover until melted.
- Cooked crumbled bacon would also be good.