Death By Chocolate with Bananas Trifle
- Pepare box mix as directed or your prepare your own chocolate cake recipe and bake in a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- When done, remove from the oven, poke holes in the cake and pour the kahluha or rum over the cake.
- Let cool.
- Meanwhile prepare the pudding.
- Tear or crumble the cake into pieces.
- In a trifle bowl, layer in this order: cake, pudding, bananas, whipped topping and candy bars.
- Repeat layers ending with chopped candy bars and toasted coconut on top.
- Chill well.