1/2 Photos of Death by Chocolate Trifle
Miss Annie's Note:
Do you like chocolate? You have to try this one. You really won't die, but you will think you have died and go to heaven. The prep time includes making the cake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare cake mix as directed, or make your own chocolate cake recipe and bake in a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- 2When done, remove from the oven, poke holes in the cake and pour the kahlua over the cake.
- 3Let cool.
- 4Meanwhile prepare the pudding or mousse.
- 5Tear or crumble the cake into pieces.
- 6In a glass trifle bowl layer in this order: 1/3 of cake, 1/3 of pudding, 1/3 of whipped topping and 1/3 of candy bars.
- 7Repeat layers ending with chopped candy bars on top.
- 8Chill well.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Death by Chocolate Trifle
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 476.2
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 10.3 mg
- Sodium 898.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 49.8 g
- Protein 4.1 g