When our daughter played basketball one of the mom's brought this to a dinner and I have been making it ever since. You can also use your favorite candy bar ie: butterfinger etc. I also put it in a trifle bowl and it's the hit of the party.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1First, cut the frozen cake into squares.
- 2I first cut the cake into half and it's easier this way.
- 3Take 1/2 of the cake that you cut into squares and place them in the bottom of the trifle bowl.
- 4Put 1 can of the pudding on top of the cake then spread 1 carton of the cool whip on top of the pudding.
- 5I put the candy bars in a ziploc bag and crush with a rolling pin, put 1/2 of the candy mixture on top of the cool whip.
- 6Then put the remaining cake, pudding, cool whip and top with remaining candy bars on top.
- 7This needs a warning, very addictive.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Death by Chocolate in a Trifle Bowl :)
Serving Size: 1 (317 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 962.5
- Calories from Fat 466
- Total Fat 51.7 g
- Saturated Fat 31.4 g
- Cholesterol 79.2 mg
- Sodium 590.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 116.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 50.2 g
- Protein 9.7 g