Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
When our daughter played basketball one of the mom's brought this to a dinner and I have been making it ever since. You can also use your favorite candy bar ie: butterfinger etc. I also put it in a trifle bowl and it's the hit of the party.
- First, cut the frozen cake into squares.
- I first cut the cake into half and it's easier this way.
- Take 1/2 of the cake that you cut into squares and place them in the bottom of the trifle bowl.
- Put 1 can of the pudding on top of the cake then spread 1 carton of the cool whip on top of the pudding.
- I put the candy bars in a ziploc bag and crush with a rolling pin, put 1/2 of the candy mixture on top of the cool whip.
- Then put the remaining cake, pudding, cool whip and top with remaining candy bars on top.
- This needs a warning, very addictive.