1/1 Photo of "death by Chocolate" Copycat Dark Chocolate Sauce
Chef #571288's Note:
We were astonished to discover that we could make a dark chocolate sauce in minutes for pennies that matched what we'd received in a $4, 6-ounce gift jar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cocoa and sugar thoroughly.
- 2Stir in water in small amounts, until desired consistency is reached.
- 3Keep in tightly sealed container in refrigerator (for instance, the jar from a prior "Death by Chocolate" gift!).
- 4Best served on second day, to make sure sugar completely dissolves.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for "death by Chocolate" Copycat Dark Chocolate Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.9
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 1.4 g